Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Merci!

Second post today. I almost missed the challenge over CASE Study. I was planning on posting it tomorrow when Laura asked me what I was doing. So I sent her the link to the challenge and realized there were only 15 hours left till the deadline. I will have to learn that Tuesday is CASE Study Challenge day. This is such a great way for me to step out of my confort zone and improve as designer.

Al doilea articol pe ziua de azi. Era sa ratez CASE Study #10. Planuiam sa postez doar maine pozele cand Laura m-a intrebat cu ce ma mai ocup. Am cautat sa-i dau linkul si am realizat ca mai sunt 15 ore pana la termenul limita. Va trebui sa ma obisnuiesc cu martea ca fiind dedicata CASE Study Challenge. Pentru mine e un mod excelent de a iesi din zona mea de confort si a evolua ca designer.



It was a real challenge to me. Not my colors, not my style, but I had to do it. So I worked about 2-3 days on it, leaving it aside, doing something else and just finished it today. Haha, I just realized I forgot about the 2 rhinestones I was going to add to the upper left corner.

A fost intr-adevar o provocare pentru mine intrucat nu sunt nici culorile cu care lucrez, nici stilul meu, dar tineam neaparat sa particip. Am lucrat vreo 2-3 zile si azi am reusit sa o termin. Haha, vad ca am uitat cele 2 pietricele pe care am vrut sa le pun in stanga sus.



This is the inspiration card:
Iata si felicitarea-inspiratie:

10 comments:

CelticWoman said...

these are gorgeous, the colors are awesome. hugs

Court said...

Fantastic! We just got back in from a long morning out and are going to take a nap. :) I love this! :)

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

ti-a iesit f fain si imi place si paletta de culori:) OH Paris!

Tammy said...

Love your take!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wonderful CASE! Love the colors you used and that wonderful bow! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing with us! xxx

Laura said...

WOW! N-o fi stilul tau dar ai dat-o gata! :) Foarte reusita! Imi place tot la ea... mai ales faptul ca ai folosit Turnul Eiffel. Ieri cand ma uitam la link-ul cu challenge chiar la asta ma gandeam...ce bine merge eiffel tower cu fundita aia mare! Asa romantic si sofisticat... Iti tin pumnii la challenge!!!
Ah si inca ceva... am vazut-o prima data pe Crafty...pe urma am fugit la tine pe blog si intre timp imi veni in minte "A Paris..." de Yves Montand... superba melodie exact ca felicitarea ta!

Sue Kohler said...

you have certainly done a wonderful job this one, working against your usual style!! thanks for taking the plunge with us at CASE study this week! :)

Beth said...

Might be out of your comfort zone lady but you sure did rock it, Meda this is gorgeous.

FrenchCountry said...

First time visitor! I'm impressed! I will follow! Very inspiring, tasteful and high quality. (excelent, bravo! ).
Claudia from FrenchCountry