Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Snowflake Card Set (Set felicitari cu fulgi de nea)





I spent all day making this card set for CASE Study Challenge #12. So the pictures had to unfortunately be taken using artificial light.
[Edit] I made new pictures the next day and completed the set with matching handmade envelopes.










I used a different embossing folder for each card.













Below is the inspiration piece. You can tell I LOVE IT!
Blacks and creams are great colors for winter cards in my book.

5 comments:

Court said...

Gorgeous, Meda! How did you make the black pieces look frosted? I love it!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful! And you've got the right idea, once you come up with a card as wonderful as yours, you make a lot of them! Great work! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study Challenges!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous card set, Meba! Thank you for playing! xxx

Laura said...

Foarte foarte dragute! Ti-am zis ca-mi fac posfta de Craciun :)

sassyb07 said...

I love these cards! Using different embossing folders is a great touch and of course the black and white is wonderful. I love the design on the box too
hugs, Valerie