Monday, November 7, 2011

Violette Thank You Cards

I have been making lots of thank you cards this season.
These ones come from a larger stationery set that I made for Diana, one of my favorite brides this year.

This photo is from the initial design session. I hope I will soon show you how the design evolved.

In the mean time, I am entering it to CASE Study Challenge #64
I really miss challenges and having more time to create. I guess I am still looking for the balance between being a mother and an artist.

3 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Very cute and cfreative! Great colour too :) Thank you for playing CASE Study this week!

Meda said...

Thanks, its one of my favorite challenges. I'm glad I had the time to play.

wedding photo thank you cards said...

The flowers in the card is so gorgeous!