Monday, January 5, 2009

Cuttlebug Embossed Cards (Felicitari stantate cu cuttlebug)



I had a very hard time photographing these. I have a bad camera, bad light and the list could go on. I almost gave up but in the end I decided to post the photos the way they were. I hope I will be able to take better shots when we move to our new apartment.

All the cards are for the Cuttlebug Challenge #12. We were supposed to sand the embossing. If you want to play go here.

Am avut mari dificultati in a fotografia aceste felicitari cu un aparat slab, lumina slaba etc. Aproape m-am dat batuta, dar am hotarat totusi sa public imaginile asa cum sunt. Sper sa fac poze mai bune dupa ce ne mutam in noul nostru apartament.

Toate felicitarile sunt pentru un concurs de pe acest blog. Tema era sa slefuim hartia stantata in prealabil. Concursul e inca deschis daca doriti sa participati.




Card 1.




Card 2. (This is my favorite)


Card 3.


Card 4.


Card 5.

And now for the promised Royal Chocolates.
All you have to do is post a comment in which you tell me which of the 5 cards is your favorite. You can also choose one of the unmade cards I showed you yesterday.
The prize will be the card you said was your favorite and some white flowers like the ones I used for these cards.
I will draw the winner using random org on Sunday, the 11 th of January at 10 pm GMT (London Time)

Si acum concursul promis ieri: tot ceea ce aveti de facut este sa postati un comentariu in care sa-mi spuneti care din cele 5 felicitari va place cel mai mult. Puteti sa alegeti si una din ideile prezentate in articolul de ieri. Premiul va consta in felicitarea pe care ati noinalizat-o drept favorita si cateva din florile albe din care am folosit pentru aceste felicitari.
Castigatorul va fi extras cu ajutorul random org duminica, 11 ianuarie la ora 22 GMT (ora Londrei).

10 comments:

Annie said...

Great collection of cards - love all of them.

Ann xxx

Lora said...

Hi Meda, this is the first time I have been on your blog and I spent ages just looking at your beautiful cards. This was a VERY hard decision as I think all the cards are lovely but my favourite is .......card 2. I love the simplicity of this card. I will be back regularly to check up on your wonderful creations :) Lora

Anonymous said...

I really like card #5.

Carolyn Miller
tchs2nd@yahoo.com

Jewels said...

I love your Card 5. The subtleness of the design enhances the beauty of the card. They are all beautiful. Glad to find your blog.
~Julie

Unknown said...

Hi Meda,
This is my first visit to your blog and I love your work! It's difficult to choose a favorite, but I believe mine is No. 1. I love the flowers. I have this embossing folder for the cuttlebug. I was thrilled to learn that these folders work in the Sizzix machine, which I have. You gave me some inspiration, thanks so much!

Christine Shultz

Donna said...

I love card #4, Meda. The little butterfly is so cute. The more things I see done with a cuttlebug makes me think I may have to ask for one. Too cute!
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I love all the cards but I think #1 is my favorite...I like the little flowers adding bright colors to the card....

Shirley said...

They are all gorgeous cards, but I think I like the fourth one best. Butterflies are a personal favorite of mine. Thanks for the chance.

Corie said...

These are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful cards Meda! I love them all! :D

Hugs

~Spike