Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wedding Invitation with Butterflies (Invitatie de nunta cu fluturasi)



You know me, I love butterflies. So when I had the occasion I designed some wedding invitations with butterflies as central theme. I made 60 of these and 60 different ones because the couple couldn’t decide on just one design.
Dupa cum stiti, imi plac foarte mult fluturii. Prin urmare, cand am avut ocazia am creat un model de invitatii de nunta avandu-i a motiv central. Am facut 60 de invitatii din acest model si 60 diferite deoarece clientii mei nu s-au putut hotara asupra unui singur model.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Meda, these are beautiful! Love the colours. I especially love the first one. WOW, all the cut out butterflies for 60 cards! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love butterflies too. Your wedding invitations are wonderful.
Have a nice week-end.

sassyb07 said...

Hi Meda,
I've not visited your site in some time, but am always delighted to see all of your wonderful creations.
I just love your still live painting and will be looking forward to seeing the ones you will be finishing over the summer. You are truly becoming an artist.
hugs, Valerie
(mgc)

Anonymous said...

These are so beautifully created! I feel so honored to have one of your delightful butterflies here on display in my studio! I've never dared to try such exquisite work!

(((hugs))))
Bev

cheap oil painting said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.