Thursday, September 3, 2009

Princess Emily's 21'st Birthday Invitation (Invitatie la ziua de nastere a printesei Emily)

EDITED:
This invitation was featured in a Masquerade Bridal Shower inspiration board on WedShare Daily.
****************



Hi Everyone. Welcome to the start of a month full of birthday projects.
Salut. Bun venit la inceputul unei luni care va fi plina de proiecte pentru zile de nastere.


Cuttlebug Challenge Blog is celebrating 1 year of existence. Every design team member has chosen a theme and will create birthday projects around that theme all month long. You will never need to go somewhere else for birthday party inspiration after this month.

Cuttlebug Challenge Blog aniverseaza 1 an de existenta. Fiecare membru al echipei de designeri si-a ales o tema de petecere pe marginea careia va creea intreaga luna diverse proiecte.


My theme is Princess Emily's 21'st Birthday.
Emily is the Royal Princess of Denmark. She is turning 21 and there will be a masquerade ball at the Royal Palace in her honor. Here is the invitation:

Tema mea este Aniversarea de 21 de ani a printesei Emily. Emily este printesa de Danemarca si in cinstea zilei ei de nastere se va organiza un bal mascat la palatul reagl al Danemarcei. Iata invitatia:



I have created a closing system using the rose and the mask.
Cu ajutorul tandafirului si a mastii am creat un sistem de inchidere.




Color scheme: black, gold, fuchsia and peach.
Paleta de culori: negru, auriu, fuchsia si piersica.



Card recipe: Paper: Core'Dinations Whitewash and Black Magic, peach cardstock and fuchsia paper from stash, vellum; Cuttlebug folders: Fleur de Lis and Victoria; Others: gold acrylic paint, sanding paper; Tools: Cuttlebug machine, Scor-it board

22 comments:

csroyal said...

Meda! This is just fantastic!!! Beautiful inside and out!!

June Houck said...

Absolutely stunning! Love your invite :)

Tatanky said...

wow your work is sooo elegant ! Everything is so gorgeous I just wished I had found your blog before I got married. I love your wedding invitations !

Shantaie said...

Meda, your invitations are so incredably beautiful, i just Love the closure, and the rich elegant colors!
Shantaie

SJDWolf said...

Very stylish and elegant Meda! Tfs.

Ramona said...

wow wow WOW! The invitation is to die for. YOU ROCK!

Unknown said...

This is very elegant!

Cat said...

Love this stunning invite!

Tricia said...

great folded card. looks so romantic

Linda Beeson said...

Wow is this wonderful and gorgeous!

Fran said...

How did you make such a beautiful rose? I've been trying to figure out how to make one and I haven't had any luck =/

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE INVATIONS! HOW CAN I BUY 100 OF THEM?? CHOOCHOO9506@YAHOO.COM

Anonymous said...

I'm having a masquerade Quinceañera and i saw these amazing invitations and wondering if you could make some for me. about just 60-70 . at what price would that be ?

Meda said...

You need to contact me by e-mail at: tmdesign_invitatii[at]yahoo[dot]com

Astrid Benson said...

hi, i really love your invtations. im having a quinceanera and i would love to have these invitations! If u can please contact me through email Astridcarias851@gmail.com

please and thank you!(:

Anonymous said...

I love this invitation. Im gonna attempt to make them for my sweet sixteen party.

Anonymous said...

HI, im having my quincianera party and i would love to have your invitations. i tried sending you a message to your yahoo but it didn't work can you please contact me : snowylowy@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

HI. I wanted to know how much it would cost to get 50 of these invitations for my sweet sixteen. I have sent you an email. Please let me know at shareen.memon.harmony@gmail.com
Thanks :)

marco said...

How much is it for 70 marcorosales1995@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, im having a sweet 16 and i would love to have your inviations, can you please contact me at: buckieandkaerin@yahoo.com
thank you :)

Catherine said...

Hello I'm having a quince and I was wondering if I can get your invitations. Can you please contact me at novellacatherine047@gmail.com? Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

hey! i'm having a sweet 16 & i would loveeee to use your invitations! can you email me @mallorysanders1212@yahoo.com? thanks :)