Friday, December 18, 2009

Dentist Christmas Cards (Felicitari de Craciun pentru dentisti)

3D decoupage Christmas tooth
Do you know anyone crazy enough to hand cut 100 Christmas teeth? Hehe, you're right! That's me!!
Cunoasteti pe cineva suficient de nebun incat sa decupeze manual 100 de maselute? Hehhe, intr-adevar, eu sunt aceea!


So, on the sixth day of Christmas which turned out to be 3 full days, I made these cards for all the dentists working with a certain dental lab (50 cards). Tony is a nice guy and the dental work his lab makes exquisite, so I strongly recommend them.

Asadar, in a sasea zi de Craciun, care s-au dovedit a fi 3 zile pline, am facut aceste felicitari pentru totii medicii cu care lucreaza un anumit laborator dentar (50 felicitari). Tony e un tip dragut si lucrarile facute de laboratorul sau sunt excelente.


dentist christmas cards
Cutting them was quite an easy task compared to cutting all those pieces of double sided foam adhesive and mounting the 3D images on the card fronts.

Taiatul imaginilor a fost floare la ureche pe langa taiatul spumei dublu dezive si montatul maselutelor pe felicitare.

how to make Christmas cards for dentists

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find that santa hat? It's so cute

Meda said...

I think it was a clip art I found online. probably digitally altered it a little which is something I would usually do if the image is not created by myself. But I really can't remember.