Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge Becomes "Passionately Artistic"

If you haven't seen this yet, then let me tell you Cuttlebug Challenge Blog is having major changes, starting with a new name and new URL:


I have been a design team member for 2 years and it has been a great experience but is now time for me to step back. So I wanted this last card I made as DT member to be an illustrationof the reason of my leaving the team:

My Little Punkin

I don't know if it's a girl or boy yet, but it's already requiring lots of attention even from the womb, so I decided to leave all commitments behind, until I will get a hang of this new job of being a mom.


It's the biggest card I have ever made, so I will probably use it as a book/album cover one day.


I have used a lot of creative cuttlebug embossing and hand cutting. The pumpkin tails are cut out from the Birds and Swirls embossing folder, the pumpkins are hand cut and layered with 3D foam.

Click on the images to have a closer look at the glitter accents using PKGlitz glitter.
The glitter is lovely and this company has so many great ways to use it like sticky paper or transparencies.
I have received 3 sample colors to play with, but I only used a little on this card. I really want to explore all the possibilities with it so I dind't want to rush it since I only got mine yesterday. I guess you'll see more coming soon. Don't forget to check the other DT cards for more PKGlitz inspiration

2 comments:

Donna said...

Adorable card! I love the embossed pumpkins! Very cute. Sorry to hear that you are leaving the design team but I totally understand. You will be missed. Great card to make your exit with!

Court said...

I can't even talk about how sad I am, but your little one is SO worth it! HUGS!