Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cindy's Sweet Sixteen Masquerade Invitations

Ever since I designed my first masquerade invitation girls around the world kept asking for their own custom version to match the color scheme of their event.
Cindy Jean's were black, fuchsia and purple with a fluffy fuchsia-pink feather.

She opted for 2 similar designs with slight differences. One was gatefold, one was simple fold. One had a rhinestone, the other one didn't. The inside layout was also different to suit the two folding styles.


9 comments:

Catrick said...

Meda, you had me dreaming last night of planning a masquerade party complete with invitations!

Meda said...

Haha,
I wish I had the time to even dream about planning a party. I would definitely hire a professional planner.

Team1Hollister said...

how can i get you to design my invitations

Meda said...

Hello,
I have my e-mail addresses listed on the contact page.

Anonymous said...

Hello how much do u charge for 75 invites

Anonymous said...

I can't find your email address can u please email me at joihogue269@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i love these invitations they look great

Candygirl said...

How much for these invitations?

Meda said...

You can find them in my Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/182284094/black-purple-and-pink-sweet-sixteen?ref=shop_home_active_8