Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Quinceanera Masquerade Invitations (Invitatii bal mascat)

Just a few pictures of these black, bright pink and purple masquerade invitations.
You have seen them before here. This time I also tried the no-feather version, but I ended up making the same design again.



Acest model de invitatie pentru bal mascat l-ati mai vazut si aici. De data acesta am incercat varianta mai simpla, fara pana, dar modelul ales a fost acelasi.




Work-in progress-pictures from my ex-studio space where I have enjoyed a beautiful year with Raluca before she got married and my son Eduard was born.
I am currently renting a space closer to home (across the street). Maybe I'll show you some pictures one day when I finish unpacking and arranging everything.

Cateva poze din timpul lucrului, in urma cu aprape un an, pe cand mai lucram impreuna cu Raluca in vechiul atelier. Intre timp ea s-a casatorit, iar eu l-am adus pe lume pe Eduard si a trebuit sa-mi gasesc un nou spatiu mai aproape de casa. Intr-o zi, cand toate cutiile vor fi despachetate si lucrurile aranjate va voi arata cateva poze.

No comments: