Sunday, December 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I finally have time to play this game. Some time ago I was tagged by Manna. You should go see her blog. She has an interesting card making style and she also knows and shares a lot of tricks for those who are not so experienced in this craft.
In sfarsit am si eu timp sa particip la acest joc. In urma cu ceva timp am primit provocarea de la Manna. Puteti afla mai multe despre ea vizitandu-i blog-ul.

The rules of the game (Regulile jocului):
  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Link spre persoana care te-a provocat si publica regulile jocului pe blog-ul personal.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them. Publica pe blog 7 lucruri neobisnuite sau oarecare despre tine.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Provoaca alte 7 persoane sa participe la acest joc, incluzand linkurile lor la sfarsitul articolului.
  • Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Lasa comentarii pe fiecare din aceste 7 bloguri pentru a le informa despre provocare.
7 things about me (7 lucruri despre mine):
  1. I met my husband on the Internet when I was only 17. Mi-am cunoscut sotul pe Internet pe cand aveam doar 17 ani.
  2. I'd like to wear princess dresses. Mi-ar place sa port rochii de printese.
  3. I used to take wushu classes during high school. In timpul liceului am luat lectii de wushu.
  4. My favourite food is Italian food. Mancarea mea preferata este cea din bucataria italiana.
  5. I hate cooking. Nu imi place deloc sa gatasc.
  6. I dream of my own invitation studio. Visez la propriul meu studio de invitatii.
  7. I spend too much time wondering around the Internet. Petrec prea mult timp ratacind pe Internet.

Tagged persons (Persoanele alese):

It is so difficult to choose just 7 persons. So I picked from those who posted comments on my blog.
E prea dificil sa aleg doat 7 persoane. Prin urmare am ales  dintre cele care au postat comentarii.
  1. Bev from Savor The Journey
  2. Vicky from Stamped Smiles
  3. Mercy from Lord Have Mercy
  4. Tandra fromA Little Inkalicious
  5. Michelle fromCome Stamp with Me
  6. Val from Cards by Val
  7. Linda from Quilter's Friend Lodi
Well, this was a very long post... definitely not my style. Cu siguranta ca acest articol asa de lung nu ma caracterizeaza...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

meda...thanks so much for the tag! i'm off to think of 7 things to list!

thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me!! :) I'm off to find some new bloggers that I've not visited before!! Love your blog by the way! :)

michelle sturgeon said...

Thanks for tagging me! I will get to it soon!

Quilter's Friend said...

Thanks for the tagging!! It will take me a bit to get it all together, and I just found your comment-- but I do love your blog, and it is fun to get to know some others. I don't know if I can come up with SEVEN blogs to tag-- and it may be January before I have time to sit and do this--

Linda