Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Feel....E...Excellent!

Rated E - for Excellent!



I am honoured to be nominated for this blog award by my blogging friend Tex. She has such a talent to make people feel good! I am happy to be called "her friend". I guess you all know her from her blog: Savor The Journey. For those of you who don't, go take a look.

It's my turn now to pass on the award. I won't rate blogs because there are so many "E" blogs out there that I simply cannot decide whom to choose. I will nominate other "E" persons that I have known online through cardmaking and who have each added something beautiful to my life ever since.

Manna
Need to learn some new card making techniques? Go see her blog. I have learned how to heat emboss perfect images (even for the big intricate ones).
Val
When somebody needs a friend or a good word she is always there. I am soo behind in sending her  back some cards!
Angie
She has a very special card making style.  I like her 3D cards most.
Flora
If it hadn't been for her, you wouldn't be reading this now. She gathered so many ladies (and 2 men, I think) in a Yahoo group called Making Greeting Cards. I was among the first invited, but I don't remember the exact circumstances. I really love her cardmaking style: clean, simple yet stunning designs.
Linda
We don't talk much due to the very busy schedules we both have, but I'm really happy to be her friend, exchange cards from time to time and share thoughts about a common friend: Jesus Christ.

I have so little free time that I needed 2 days to write this post, so, you have guessed: no Romanian version.

3 comments:

sassyb07 said...

Hi Meda
I've just time to come have a peek at your blog. You've been very busy! I just love your frames and am looking forward to seeing the baby girl one.
Thank you so much also for your very kind words and for being my friend too.
hugs, Valerie

Unknown said...

Oh, Meda, thank you ever so much for your kind words and for nominating my blog. Hope you get more free time soon. ~ Hugs, Manna

Quilter's Friend said...

Thank you for nominating my blog!! Yes we have been busy. Our shop is preparing to move, so that is going to make me even busier until about June!
I am hoping to get back to cardmaking. I am scheduling an appointment for myself to do just that.
:)