Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Mother's Day! (Felicitare de 8 Martie)



I know we celebrate Mother’s Day on the 8th of March, but this card has probably reached it’s destination on time. I made it for a co-worker to send it to her mother.

As card base I used the same patterned paper scraps I used for these previous projects: ("A Lady's Dream" and "For my Honey"). The flowers are traced on something “called paper ribbon” and hand cut, then layered and embellished with ribbon, stickers, lace etc. The butterfly is heat embossed on velum paper and adhered with dimensional tape. Thanks for looking.



Felicitare realizata la comanda pentru mama unei colege de munca.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Meda! Love the butterfly!

Anonymous said...

I especially love your butterfly... wonderful !!!

Unknown said...

how much would just 1 of these be.?

Meda said...

I never thought of selling something like this and I could certainly not reproduce it exactly. However, something similar would be $3-4.