Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The White Dragonfly (Libelula alba)


When I made the card from the previous post, I also made this one. Actually I had embossed more types of winged fellows to se which looked best. I really loved this dragonfly from Stampin' Up! Wonderful Wings so I had to use it on a card. This time I used brads to keep the velum in place. I tried brads on the previous design too, but they were competing with the pearls so I decided to use my gluestick to adhere the velum.
Thanks for coming by today.

Cand am facut felicitarea din articolul trecut am incercat mai multe variante de fluturi si mai multe combinatii. In acest caz am ales o libelula care imi place foarte mult (din setul Stampin' Up! Wonderful Wings). Pentru ca nu mai erau perle care sa concureze vizual cu ele am ales sa prind hartia de calc cu ajutorul acelor tinte care se pot vedea in colturi.
Multumesc ca v-ati oprit sa cititi acest articol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very sweet. You are right, the dragonfly is really wonderful.

Unknown said...

So glad you like the set! Beautiful card you made here!

Tanja said...

Gorgeous! This whole set (wonderful wings) is so beautiful. I like the vellum.