Saturday, January 10, 2009

Great News and a Winner! (Vesti grozave si un castigator)

Drum roll please.....

I AM PART OF THE NEW CUTTLEBUG CHALLENGE DESIGN TEAM.
See this post for the official announcement.

This is something I haven't even dreamed of: ME, part of a design team! I was always thinking people won't even notice me since I live in Romania. OK, no more words. You must imagine how happy I am. There will be a lot going on on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog: challenges, tutorials, features so please ad that to your blog roll or wherever you list your favorite blogs. We are going to have lots of cuttlebug storage ideas on Sunday with some great projects.

I will have all the design team listed on the side bar so you can go see all their wonderful creations at all times.


And now for the WINNER of my Good Start Royal Chocolates: ANU had the closest guess to what my news were and she also hinted on something that I hope will be announced someday this year.





"Hi Meda,
Happy New Year. Saw all the embossed cards. Looks like your enjoying your cuttlebug. Is the good news related to that? Are u opening an online store or something? Or got an offer to design stamps?....oh the suspense is killing me...please let it out soon...can't wait to know.
The last time I was on your blog, it looked different. Well I like the way it looks with the background of flourishes and the lovely red!
hugs,
Anu"

Thank you for your comment, Annu. I know where to get your addy, so no need to e-mail it to me. I will send you a card and a little something extra on Monday.

Thanks everyone who participated and please come back again as I intend to have more Royal Chocolates. I think you can still win some goodies at Rach's blog if you hurry.


Noutatile despre care va spuneam in articolul tecut: AM OBTINUT UN LOC IN ECHIPA DE DESIGNERI A CUTTLEBUG CHALLENGE BLOG. Vezi anuntul oficial. Vor fi 6 luni cu tot felul de lucruri interesante pe care le vom crea impreuna cu intreaga echipa (voi publica o lista cu blogurile lor pe coloana din dreapta).

Castigatoarea concursului "Un inceput bun" este Anu.
Multumesc tuturor celor care au participat, si va mai astept si la alte concursuri pe care le voi organiza. Probabil mai aveti inca tim sa va inscrieti la concursul lui Rach.

6 comments:

Rach said...

congratulations on your Dt position, and thank you for joining in with my blog candy good luck. hugs rachxx

Annie said...

Congratulations on joining the design team at Cuttlebug. You sound as if you are as excited about it all as I am.

It's really gonna be good isn't it?

Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

***Clapping in Texas, USA!***
Congratulations, on your blog candy,Anu! If it's from Meda, you know it will be superb!

Meda ... you are such a deserving artist!!

Manna said...

Oh, Meda, you so deserve this DT spot! I think your work is outstanding! CONGRATS!

Donna said...

Hi Meda,
You'll be a great design team member. I'm sure you'll add to the inspiration! I'm going to put a cuddlebug on my wish list! Congrats to you and Anu!
Hugs,
Donna

Unknown said...

Congratulations Meda! I'm so proud to be on the same team with you and look forward to growing our friendship. :)