Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Be Inspired #45 -Dress Shaped Card (Felicitare in forma de rochita)



This is a quick card and a quick post.
For a tutorial on how to make this visit http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/, the best place on the web for cuttlebug challenges and inspiration.

I hope you will join us this week and make a shape card. You don't even need a cuttlebug to join.
The prize will be 2 templates of your choice from Paper Popsicles.

Great products used:
Paper Popsicles *Dress* template
Core'dinations *Snowflake* cardstock
Cuttlebug machine and *Floral Fantasy* folder
Scor-it scoring board (the best on the market) ;)
Uhu Twist and Glue (the yellow and black bottle)

9 comments:

June Houck said...

Meda, this is perfect! So pretty :)

Angie said...

this is so cute,
what a lovely christening gift this would make,
Hugs
Angie

Karen said...

What a fast and great easy tutorial Meda! Love the all white look and that bit of beading...so cool!

Hugs,
Karen

Michelle said...

meda..this is a wonderful easy to do tutorial..and a beautiful card! TFS!
michelle

Terrie B x said...

Meda this is sooo `pretty` TFS
Enjoy the rest of your Day:)x

Donna said...

Great card, Meda! Love the easy tutorial. I made my card last night and just as I was putting the finishing touches on it I got black ink all over the front. I hate when that happens. So I didn't have any more time last night. I'll have to start over again tonight.

Beth said...

Meda this is so simple but elegant and beautiful love the added beads and your tutorial was great.

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous Meda! I love the clean and simple approach you took on this!

Jennifer said...

Oh Meda, what a sweet sweet card!

hugs,
Jennifer