Monday, November 30, 2009

Handmade by Meda Around the Web (Handmade by Meda pe web)

Handmade by Meda...
When I first started this blog I had no Idea where it would take me. I just enjoyed the journey.

Handmade by Meda...
Cand am inceput acest blog, nu aveam cea mai vaga idee unde ma va duce. M-am bucurat tot timpul de calatorie, de fiecare invitatie sau felicitare pe care am creat-o.



Today, another of my invitations designs is featured. This time on a wedding planning blog: WedShare Daily.
Here is the inspiration board where my princess masquerade invitation is showcased.

Azi, descopar inca una din invitatiile mele publicate pe un blog de idei pentru nunti: WedShare Daily. Mai jos e colajul din care face parte si invitatia mea pentru bal mascat.

Handmade by Meda masquerade invitation featured

I have also recently been invited to sell my handmade cards on an online gift shop: e-cadou.com
De asemnea am fost invitata sa particip cu felicitari si cadouri de vanzare pe e-cadou.com.

You can see my Christmas cards and gifts for sale here.
Puteti cumpara felicitarile mele lucrate manual de aici.

This is my favorite card from the shop. It has so many layers of paint and napkins and stamps that even I can't remember how I made it.

Aceasta este felicitarea mea preferata din magazin. Are asa de multe straturi de vopsea si servetele si stampile incat nici eu nu mai stiu cum am facut-o.

vintage Christmas card
vintage Christmas card Victorian style

vintage Christmas card with berries

The envelope is handmade from Fabriano Paper and stamped with an elegant Studio G stamp. No it's not a background stamp. I just stamped it repeatedly to make it look like a damask pattern.

Plicul e facut manual din hartie Fabriano, iar modelul din interior l-am stampilat cu cerneala aurie. Nu, nu am o stampila asa de mare ci am stampilat modelul unul cate unul pana am obtinut efectul acesta de damasc.


elegant handmade envelope

5 comments:

Donna said...

Very pretty, Meda! Congrats on the showing and selling your cards. I am sure you will do well with that!

June Houck said...

That card would be a favorite of mine as well. Congrats on your card sales! I sell mine in a local coffee shop. I had three locations, but now I am down to two stores. It is as much as I can handle; I want to keep card making "fun" and not "work", kwim?

No doubt you are VERY popular with your gorgeous creations. I'm a Meda fan :)

Elaine A said...

Meda -

You are such a talented artist that I quite understand why there are so many people clamoring for your work. You do such beautiful and elegant pieces of art. Congratulations on all the new opportunities.

Elaine Allen

Tatanky said...

I just love all your work...the way you use vellum and butterflies and all your style so elegant. I went to have a look at the e-shop and loved the album. all your creations are fantastic.

parnicbiju said...

Nu cred ca am mai vazut vreodata o felicitare mai frumoasa.Bravo, te apreciez mult pentru ceea ce faci si ai un link de la mine.