Welcome to Cuttlebug Be Inspired #59.
I hope you have enjoyed our Festival of Lights.
Now that Thanksgiving cards are no longer in the way we can focus totally on those Christmas cards that we need so many of and never have time to make enough.
If you are like me and have loads of work to do, you are in need of quick Christmas cards ideas, right?
Here's one quick, cheap, yet so beautiful card you can mass produce.
- 1 standard card blank
- 1 standard envelope
- cardstock a little smaller than your card front
- cuttlebug folder *Lace tree*
- 1 rhinestone
- paper cutter (trimmer or ruler+craft knife)
- paper folder (I use Scor-it)
- cuttlebug (or other embossing machine)
- sharp edge for distressing (I used my craft knife but you might have a special tool for that)
How to make it (watch your clock it will take less than 5 minutes):
1. Take your smaller cardstock and run it through your cuttlebug.
2. Use sharp blade or even your house key to distress edges.
3. Adhere to card front (I use double sided tape. I heard zip dry glue is also great for this job.)
4. Adhere rhinestone in the middle of your embossed tree (Use small amount of strong clear dryglue).
5. YOU'RE DONE!!!
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and it will inspire you to make your own quick Christmas cards.
Now hop over to Cuttlebug Challenge Blog to see what the other designers have done.
We are featuring the exclusive Oh My Crafts cuttlebug folders and we are actually giving away 4 sets of these gorgeous Christmas folders).
All you have to do for a chance to win is participate in the Cuttlebug Be inspired callenge. You get 2 weeks to play, so what are you waiting for? All the details are here.
Santa Barbara Yellow And Gray Wedding
1 hour ago