Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to you all! (Craciun fericit tuturor!)

winter wonderland card detail

Christmas is such a special time! For me it's a time for meditation, a time to think of the things I am thankful for.
I am thankful for my passion for crafting and I am thankful for my online friends.
Merry Christmas to you all: MGC group, blog followers, lurkers, customers, sweet friends, Cuttlebug Challenge DT. You are too many to name, but I wish you all a wonderful time, lots of love, peace and joy!

Cu ocazia Craciunului, acest extraordinar timp pentru meditatie si multumire, as vrea sa va urez tuturor multa pace si bucurie, sa aveti parte de multa iubire, sanatate si tot ce va doriti. Craciun fericit!

winter wonderland card and envelope
On the eleventh day of Christmas...

Tis Winter Wonderland card is inspired by my friend Mel from Mel Stampz. She is an incredible artist, so inventive her creations always take my breath away.

Mel, you have been my muse this year. Thank you very much for your friendship!


In a unsprezecea zi de Craciun...

Felicitare "Feerie de Iarna", inspirata de prietena me Mel. Daca vreti sa vedeti creativitatea la ea acasa, trebuie sa-i vizitati blogul: melstampz.

3 comments:

Lollyrot said...

Craciun Fericit!!!!!!!!!!!!PS: Ce ti-a lasat Mosul sub brad?

Tatanky said...

Hope you hada a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for sharing all your lovely creations I became a follower of your blog this year and for sure I'll be back very often on 2010 !!! Love your work. Wishing you the best for this new year.

June Houck said...

Lovely, Meda! I can see the fab Mel influence, but it still has Meda elegance :)