Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1000 Sheets of Paper

I usually check my e-mails in the morning with a cup of good coffee and then, time permitting I take a look over a few of the blogs on my list.

This morning it seems to be all about paper. First someone asks about my favorite artistic medium. Well, nothing beats paper in my book. Then I accidentally run over this blog that has a 1000 sheet of paper giveaway (picture on the left). Wow! I never had that much patterned paper, while Amy cut into them in just a little over a year.

Don't forget that today starts a new Cuttlebug Challenge.
We have some stamps from Pink Stamper to work with and give a way to a lucky winner. I do have a project made with these stamps, but I am missing one tool to finish it and with the rain I don't have enough light to photograph it, so I am not sure if I can post it today.

1 comment:

sassyb07 said...

hi Meda
thanks so much for letting us know about the fabulous blog candy
that's alot of paper, LOL!
hugs, Valerie