Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snowflake and Berries (2S4Y #66)

I had put away my Christmas stuff and started back on wedding design when someone from a Romanian company bought all my fancy Christmas cards and asked for more.

So I set out to work with my new goal in mind: USE UP YOUR STASH, STOP HOARDING, MAKE ROOM IN THE HOUSE FOR THE BABY!
So far it's been such a liberating experience to start cutting through all those lovely papers and use up all those beautiful embellishments I have been holding on to.



This card is based on Laura's Sketch #66 from 2S4Y, one of my favorite challenge blogs.

I will have more Christmas cards to share through out the following days.
For those wondering, I am doing great, the baby is growing and kicking and I am really enjoying this period. Three months to go until sleepless nights and diaper changing.

12 comments:

Nadine said...

Very nice colours! Like your work.

Nadine

Corina Petre said...

Foarte frumoasa ti-a iesit!!!Felicitari!

Tatanky said...

Hi Meda !!! elegant christmas card I just love the matching red envelope is gorgeous ! Great to know that you and your baby are doing great. just three more months wow how fast :)

Court said...

I am loving that border punch and the coordinating envelope. Beautiful!

Rhonda Emery said...

I have award for you on my blog

Melody said...

Sweet card!! The envie to match is awesome!!

Laura Davis said...

Stunning work!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Myrna said...

Meda
Congratulations on getting your cards sold. Nice that baby and you are doing fine.
These cards are absolutely gorgeous. You do such lovely work.
Myrna

sassyb07 said...

what a lovely card Meda!
hugs, Valerie

Anabelle O'Malley said...

So elegant and lovely!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

A very lovely card and envelope! I love the colors and the layout very much!

Wishing you a good day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Kristii said...

Sooooo very pretty!! I love the colors and the embossing!!!!!