Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Days at Invitatii Couture

It's hot and I wouldn't want it any other way. I am not a winter lover.
Although I am too lazy to post any serious stuff about current projects, I thought you may enjoy some photos from our home studio (we had to leave the real studio because paper didn't like it there).

  My son Iona

Raluca, my colleague

I don't have any pictures of my mother and myself, but the 4 of us spend every week day together working on invitations and whatnot made of paper.
This week is special. My brother is getting married on Saturday.

Have a great summer, everyone, and if it's too hot where you are, just imagine the long and cold winter. It's not much until she's coming back.

5 comments:

BettyBee said...

Meda, your little son is beautiful! I miss our late night (here) chats from the days when we were getting the design team posts out on time! I am happy to know your invitation business is successful. I see posts from you once in a while, and your work is always just amazing. Sending you love from Florida, my friend!
Betty Brett

Maria Sabina R. said...

ce scumpete de om!!!!! sa aveti o vara cat mai busy si frumoasa! Casa de piatra fratelui!!!

Bev Gerard * TexasGrammy said...

Oh how Iona has grown! I see some of "you" in his face now too! Such a sweet little one. It's good to know that you're taking time to savor motherhood, Meda. T'would be sweet to be able to share creating time at the same table, but so glad to see that you can share the creative process with a friend. Happy Summer from Texas! (Yep ... we do "hot" here too.) ;)

~Bev

Livia said...

Cat de dulce este piticul asa monzolit, cred ca era tare mandru de opera lui

custom jewelry phoenix said...

Very very nice pictures, I hope you can share more of your pictures soon.