Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Living Angel Moments


Hello,
I have hundreds of invitations etc. pictures of my recent work, but I just don't feel like posting about that.

These days I am enjoying my son's adventure in discovering the world and living all these unique moments with him.
Today I let him eat water melon like adults do and gave him his own slice.
He sat on the kitchen floor and savored it. I took my own slice and sat beside him. There could have been no greater joy on this hot summer day than sharing this moment together. We ended up eating half a water melon.

3 comments:

Court said...

He is SOOO darling Meda!!! Our baby girl is due any day! I am really looking forward to moments like these!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Meda he is darling!!!!!

Catrick said...

What a wonderful little man Iona is. Enjoy the moments!

Cathy