Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sweet Friend, Angie (Scumpa mea prietenă, Angie)


I'd like to thank my friend Angie in UK for the lovely gift she sent me. These are my first clear stamps. Thanks, Angie, I like them very much. They are exactly my style so I think I will use them a lot on both cards and invitations. She also sent some used postage stamps for my hubby so she made his day too.
Angie makes some lovely cards and sells them on ebay to get more money for supplies . You can see her creations here.


Doresc să mulţumesc prietenei mele Angie din Marea Britanie pentru cadoul minunat pe care mi l-a trimis. Acestea sunt primele mele ştampile transparente. Se potrivesc foarte bine stilului meu ceea ce înseamnă că le voi folosi pentru multe felicitări şi invitaţii. Angie a mai trimis nişte timbre uzate pentru colecţia soţului meu aşa că şi el e foarte bucuros.
Puteţi vedea creaţiile ei aici.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, what a lovely gift to you, Meda! I'm smiling to think of you with these new surprise stamps, including your clear stamps! I can hardly wait to see what you will create with them! Have a sweet week!

~Bev