Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Frame Number 3 (Rama nr.3)


I know there should be a number 2 before 3, but I'll show that to you another time. This frame had to be done by tonight, so I worked on it all the evening yesterday. It was a total SUCCESS. Everyone who saw it liked it so much that I instantly got 4 more orders plus another 2 (I only charge the materials because I make them for friends). I like how it turned out too. I hope I'll have enough inspiration to make 6 more.



Stiu ca inainte de 3 vine 2, dar voi prezenta nr. 2 alta data. Rama din imagine trebuia sa fie gata pana in seara aceasta asa ca ieri dupa serviciu am lucrat toata seara la ea. Rezultatul a fost un SUCCES total. Toate prietenele mele care au vazut-o au fost impresionate asa ca am mai primit inca 4 comenzi imediat + 2. Si eu sunt incantata de cum a iesit. Sper doar sa am suficienta inspiratie pentru inca 6 modele.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Meda! This one is delightful! So full of smiles! Of course you rounded up orders for more! Yaaaaaaay!!

~Bev

Lilacanglia said...

i love it, its beautiful,
i can see why you got more orders,
they are lovely,
angie, uk,

Margaret Kane Ward said...

I'm so impressed with your painting ability. Very nice and bright.

Unknown said...

This is so lovely! Love the colours!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors you used and the style you gave to your frame, just perfect for the coming Spring !