Saturday, January 26, 2008

Baby Hand Prints (Amprente de bebe)


Most of my friends have recently had their first babies so I started to make these frames as presents for them. The inside is going to be filled with some kind of modeling clay that will hold the baby's hand print and foot print. I'm sorry I can't show you a finished piece. I give them away like shown in the picture and the clay is in a sealed plastic bag because it air dries. I have another frame ready for a baby girl and have to make 1 more by Tuesday. Then I'll try using a different kind of frame for the same purpose.

Majoritatea prietenelor mele au deja primii copii, prin urmare am inceput sa le fac cadou aceste rame pentru amprente. Interiorul va fi umplut cu o pasta pentru modelaj sau ipsos in care bebelusul isi va lasa ampreta mainii si a piciorusului. Din pacate nu am o fotografie a unei rame cu amprente, pentru ca pasta pentru modelaj se usuca in contact cu aerul, deci trebuie sa stea intr-o punga inchisa inainte de a fi utilizata. Mai am o rama terminata pentru o fetita, una in lucru pe care o voi termina pana marti si apoi voi incerca sa folosesc alt tip de rama in acelasi scop.

2 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

i think your frames are gorgeous, your work is absolutely brilliant,
huggies angie, uk,

Unknown said...

This is truly fabulous! What a great gift!