Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Non Traditional Valentine


How come I am posting another black & white card? I don't know. I could have chosen the purple one I have created for this valentine season. Anyway, I don't like Valentine's day because of all the commercial fuss that goes with it. I like the love theme instead so I decided to make some cards. This is one of them. Non traditional and somehow strange for a card. Maybe I could add a sentiment to this design. Thanks to my Texas friend, Bev, I now have sentiment stamps and not just any brand but Stampin' UP!
Card details: heart using patterned paper I have made myself using small stamps from Germany and scalloped scissors for the black outline; mesh received from my other Texas friend, Kim; pearls I bought long ago to make my wedding necklace, black stickers of unknown brand (see this card and this card using the same stickers); book binding covers for card base.

Since I feel like not doing what I should tonight I'm not writing the Romanian version of this post. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Meda. This is beautiful! I love the colours!

Bev Gerard said...

This design is delightful, Meda! I love the angle, and the way the elements work so well in unison!

~Bev

Unknown said...

Wow! THis is incredibly creative and stunning!

Anonymous said...

Love the look and Black and White especially on this card.
stunning!!!!!tfs.