Saturday, July 26, 2008

Color Inspiration #17 (Inspiratie culori #17)

Don't you just love this dress? So are all the other items Kristina finds for her Color inspiration challenge. I can't wait to see the next one.

Imi place foarte mult rochia acesta, la fel cu toate celelalte lucruri pe care Kristina le propune in fiecare saptamana ca inspiratie. Abia astept sa vad ce va urma.



This week's Color Inspiration was the quickest card I made in a very long time.
I came home last night from helping a friend of mine who is a flower designer prepare the flowers for a weding. Wow! The bride's bouquet and her little daughter's came out so beautiful!!!! I hope I can share them later when I get some pics. Of course, the invitations are Handmade by Meda. I will show you those later.
Now back to this card, I was so happy I managed to post it before the deadline when I realized the deadline was before midnight on Thursday, not Friday. Well, I'll know that next week.

Felicitarea de saptamana aceasta a fost cea mai rapida pe care am facut-o in ultimul timp. Aseara am ajuns foarte tarziu acasa penrtu ca am ajutat-o pe o prietena sa faca buchetele si aranjamentele florale pentru o nunta. Buchetu miresei si al fetitei ei sunt superbe! Abia astept sa fac rost de niste poze sa vi le arat. Evident, invitatiile sunt Handmade by Meda. Voi publica in curand si imagini cu invitatiile.



Card recipe: Stamp set called "Beauty" from Close to my Heart Company. I have them from Manna. Ink: unknown brand from Germany. Dewert watercolor pencils for the faux stiched lines. Card stock: Fabriano white linen.

Reteta felicitare: Stampile: un set numit "Beauty" de la compania Close to my Heart pe care le-am primit de la Manna. Cerneala: marca necunoscuta din Grmania. Creiaona acuarel Dewert pentru liniile de cusatura falsa. Carton: Fabriano textura de panza.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love it! TFS!

Lilacanglia said...

what gorgeous card, very pretty

Anonymous said...

Great.Love the bright colors with the white background.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, Meda! Love the colours on this one! Very pretty.