Friday, February 12, 2010

Cindy's 21'st Birthday Masquerade Invitations (Invitatii la Bal Mascat pentru Cindy)

mask close-up
Today I was supposed to show you another valentines project but I just found out today is not the day so I will have to leave it to February 15.

Azi trebuia sa va prezint un nu proiect de Valentines, dar tocmai am aflat ca am gresit ziua si de fapt pe 15 februarie va fi online.

However I have something better instead:
In schimb am ceva mai interesant sa va arat:


Cindy's 21'st Birthday Masquerade Invitations
(Invitatiile la aniversarea a 21 de ani pentru Cindy)


black white and gold masquerade invitation
They were inspired by Princess Emily's invitations, but we decided to give up the fuchsia rose and replace it with some feathers.

Designul a fost inspirat de invitatia pentru ziua printesei Emily. Am renuntat insa la trandafir si l-am inlocuit cu pene.

princess masquerade invitations
masquerade invitation

Here I ripped off Emily's invitation wording just to see how it wold look on the new version.
I also changed the Core'dinations Black Magic cardstock to a complete black one.
In poza asta se vede cum am luat interiorul de la prima invitatie sa vad cuma ar arata pe noul design . De asemenea am inlocuit hartia Core'dinations cu una complet neagra.

inside of invitations

You're invited to my studio
(Invitatie la mine in atelier)



When I was working at these invitations I took step by step photos so I could someday share the process of making them. So I hope that someday next week I will find the time to finally post about my handmade invitations work process.

In timp ce lucram la invitatiile lui Cindy am facut poze pe parcursul diverselor operatii pentru ca intr-o zi sa va pot arata procesul de prouctie al inviattiilor mele. Sper ca voi avea timp saptamana viitoare sa editez pozele si sa public articolul.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous, Meda! I can't wait to see your tutorial. I really want to see how you create these lovely works of art! Have a great weekend!

Tatanky said...

Excellent I'd love to see the step by step of this wonderful creations. Thanks !!!

sassyb07 said...

your mask invitations are fabulous Meda....I'm looking forward to seeing your step by step process in making your stunning invitations!
hugs, Valerie

LIL.LU BIJOUX said...

participi la un concurs? asa-i ca personajele sunt fictive ? ;)
nu stiu cum arata invitatiile fetelor participante la concurs dar cea realizata de tine este superba !

Myrna said...

Meda,
These are absolutely fabulous. Lovely work.
Myrna

Meda said...

Multumesc Issa, dar acestea nu sunt pentru nici un concurs. As fi mentionat asta. Sunt mostrele initiale facute pentru o clienta de-a mea. Urmeaza imagini cu procesul de productie.

Anonymous said...

i would love to know what you did seems like a great idea for my masquerade ball that i am having this summer