Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Queen of my Heart Box (Cutie regina inimii mele)

Be Inspired Challenge on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog is all about Doilies and Lace.

I designed this box for someone who wanted to fill it with love notes for his loved one.
I was so impressed by his request that I put in 2 days work to make it perfect. I hope it was appreciated.


I made the box from scratch and used the Textile Hearts combo from Cuttlebug, flowers, lace, pearls and organza trimming to decorate it. The frame with the custom message is a digital stamp By Mlamarre Designs. Thanks, Maggie, it's one of my favorite stamps ever.

As always, the winner of the cuttlebug challenge receives a cuttlebug folder from Provo Craft, our main sponsor.

9 comments:

Irena said...

Gorgeous project.

Anonymous said...

Hi mEDa:)
Your box is gorgeous...TFS
Hope your keeping well:)
Have a fab week:)xxx

Court said...

fantastic! Well done as always, Meda!

Maria Sabina R said...

ma duce cu gandu la ciocolata Milka:)) f nice. place

Sandi said...

wow, great project. hugs

sassyb07 said...

hi Meda,
It's beautiful! I'm sure hell love it as well as whoever he gives it to.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Hope my card arrived on time too.
hugs, Valerie

Tatanky said...

Another gorgeous creation is beautiful I really like all the details you put into it. Ohhh and so many thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments you really made my day :D

dining set said...

That box is perfect for valentines day. I think you give your girl a box like that, I am sure that she will going to be so happy. It is the best and the perfect box for Hearts day.

Nuestras meriendas y manualidades said...

Hola he visitado su blog y los trabajos son preciosos.
Besos:MAYTE