Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back from vacation and Some Handmade by Meda Features

Hello, I am back from a long vacation in Germany. It was fun, but I did miss my work. It's a wonderful feeling to actually love what you are doing and I am so grateful for it.





Since I am still unpacking and rearranging my studio, I will only share a few places where my work has been featured lately. I am always happy to see others notice my blog and liking what they see.


1. Article about online shopping in local online publication: citynews.ro




2. E-sidora-s blog.
Thank you!



3. Sindesign:
article about wedding invitation trends.



4. Sindesign:
article exclusively about Handmade by Meda.

6 comments:

Irena said...

Congrats to you :)
You deserve it.

Tatanky said...

Hi Meda ! Welcome back. Great to know you enjoy your vacations. Congratulations for being featured in so many places.

Anonymous said...

you're welcome! :)

Court said...

Congratulations! You certainly deserve it! Glad you're back. I was missing your creative projects!

sassyb07 said...

Congratulations Meda! How wonderful for you. You're looking great, nice to hear you had a great vacation
hugs, Valerie

BettyBee said...

Congratulations on your publications! You do such innovative and amazingly creative work, you certainly deserve to be noticed everywhere! Total works of art ~ every one!!