Thursday, August 5, 2010

Gold Inviation with Pearls (Invitatie aurie cu perle)

I don't know how it looks from where you stand, but from my end, it seems like this autumn gold is the color everyone will have at their wedding.
Nu stiu cum se vede de la voi, dar de unde sunt eu, pare ca toamna aceasta toata lumea va avea putin auriu la nunta.

gold invitation with pearls -detail

Looking through the stash on my table, I realized I am beginning to like this color myself so I thought I could play around mixing and matching.
Uitandu-ma in gramada de materiale aurii de pe masa de lucru, mi-am dat seama ca incepe sa-mi placa si mie culoarea, asa ca m-am gandit sa ma joc putin cu cateva combinatii.

So here is one of the designs I came up with:
Iata unul din modelele pe care le-am creat:

gold invitation with pearls
I have actually altered a design I currently have under production, trying to obtain a different look by changing just a few of the elements. The original one has golden rhinestones and feathers, just like this silver invitation I designed in spring.
De fapt invitatia acesta este doar o varianta modificata a uneia pe care o am acum in productie si care este varianta pe auriu a unnui model argintiu creat azi-primavara.

Unfortunateley the picture doesn't show it, but the paper is really thick and shimmery.
Din pacate nu se vede in poza, dar hartia e foarte groasa si e sidefata.

I couldn't decide, but I think I am going to ad a pearl to the envelope flap as well.
Nu m-am putut decide, dar cred ca voi adauga o perla si pe plic.

10 comments:

Donna said...

These are gorgeous, Meda! I love the gold accent and of course the embossing. Did you receive my birthday card with the stamps that your husband wanted back? I did get them off late but it should have been there by now. Have a wonderful day!

Magda said...

Super invitatia, imi place mult si daca este facuta pe hartie stardream de 285 grame este destul de groasa.

Meda said...

Multumesc, Magda, nu e hartie Stardream. Ii spune "White gold" si e de 300 gsm. Am avut ceva dificultati la tipar.

Court said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous invitations! I LOVE the idea of adding a pearl to the envelope!

Irena said...

Very beautiful invitations.

sassyb07 said...

oh so pretty Meda! WOW you never cease to amaze me.
hugs, Valerie

Meda said...

I did ad a small pearl on the envelope and I love it.

Corina Petre said...

SUuuPppEeeR!!! Like always!

Lolllyrot said...

imi place mai mult varianta asta cu gold.e simpla dar inspira multa eleganta:)

Tatanky said...

Great work as always and I think that gold can look great when used in tiny bits it makes them look elegant :D