Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Purple and White Spendor. The Reception Stationery

If I loved Diana's invitations, the reception stationery brought me even more joy. I had to find a way to incorporate the crystals so I brought these lovely hand stamped chandeliers.


The menus are also table numbers and have a back pocket to hold the money envelopes.
I made different menu covers according to which table they were on: 3D numbers for the guests' table, cameos for the bride and groom table and martini glasses for the bar.


Thank you notes with Swarovski crystals.
I'm loving these. Diana wouldn't settle for something plain. She wanted me to incorporate both the crystals and the hand stamped chandeliers. This is the result.


2 comments:

Anca said...

Nu stiu daca ti-am zis cat imi place candelabrul asa intr-o parte.

Meda said...

Nu, nu mi-ai zis.
Si mie imi place. Am avut mana complet libera la design, de aceea tin mult la aceste invitatii. Candelabrul asa am avut eu chef sa-l pun stramb, la fel ca si cartonul din cutie.