Thursday, November 22, 2012

White Wedding Stationery with Feathers (Papetarie pentru nunta alba cu pene)

Now that November is almost gone I get more and more requests for next year's weddings. I call it the beginning of the season and I love it because I still have time to design new things, finish older projects or look through my older pictures.
It is how I found this stationery set. I never managed to make my own samples and take proper pictures, but I decided to share the ones I have since they could go so well for a winter wedding.

*******

Dupa pauza din Octombrie la noi deja e inceput de sezon si, cu toate ca majoritatea nuntilor vor avea loc odata cu reintoarcerea pasarelelor, avem si cateva mirese care au indraznit sa-si ia haina de blana, tiara si poate patinele si sa se casatoreasca in miezul iernii. iata cateva sugestii pentru o nunta complet alba.



These are the table numbers. I chose a textured paper and added some embossing for more texture. The text color is the lightest gray possible yet still visible as they were meant for a white and white wedding.

*******

Numerele de masa albe, pe hartie texturata la care am adaugat o textura suplimentara, puf si un mic cristal acrilic.

This is the only pictures of the menus we managed to take before shipping.

*******

Meniurile... albe cu alb si ele...




Matching money holders with guests names that will also be used as place cards.

*******

Plicuri de bani personalizate cu numele invitatilor sau simple.


And here they are on my work table, ready to be packed and delivered.
How about an all white invitation to match? Please click the link above if you want to see more pictures of this invitation.

*******

Daca doriti, puteti vedea mia multe poze cu aceasta invitatie aici.

1 comment:

GHAZALA said...

wow ..... lovely work!thanks for sharing,God bless..