Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Cards (Felicitari de primavara)


Spring is definitely here and nothing can make me happier. Actually I can say March 1st is my favorite holiday. I like it even more than Christmas because it signifies the promise of the new season and the end of winter.
I hope the ladies who will receive these cards will feel part of the joy they were made with.



In sfarsit a venit primavara! As putea spune chiar ca 1 Martie e sarbatoarea mea preferata. Imi place mai mult decat Craciunul pentru ca aduce cu sine sfarsitu iernii si promisiunea unui nou anotimp. 
Sper ca doamenle care vor primi aceste felicitari sa simta putin din bucuria cu care au fost facute.



1 comment:

World contemporary art said...

I really impressed by the artwork of Spring cards you have presented very beautifully. Pretty good.

With regards
Jose Manuel