Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Taking a Break from Blogging


I was washing dishes tonight while listening to Marie TV when I made the decision to post this announcement. The simple thought of it felt so liberating so I know it's the right thing to do. I'm not going anywhere, just taking this burden off my shoulders until blogging feels part of me once again.

The truth is I haven't been present here on the blog for 2 1/2 years since my second son was born and with it my life changed immensely. I tried to schedule one post per week or at least one post per month. I even set a phone reminder that went off every Saturday night. Nevertheless, it didn't happen and the guilt kept adding up.

Instead I have been very present on Instagram lately where I can quickly post a snapshot of what I am working on, mostly watercolor painting and some of my couture invitations.
You can also find me on Facebook where I have  a personal page Meda Halmaciu and a business page Invitatii Couture. And lastly I have my Etsy shop where you can purchase some of my invitations and where I will hopefully add more designs in the future.

I hope I will see you all there, or you can still contact me by e-mail.

No comments: