Thursday, January 7, 2016

Pink and Lilac Butterfly Invitation

Happy new year everyone.
I know I said I'm taking a break from posting, but I'm full of fresh new year energy and my little one has given me back my working nights. Oh, I can't explain enough what a joy this is! Does that make me workaholic?

Anyway, one of my goals for 2016 is to process a new design every week and post it in my Etsy Shop my website, and social media so I thought I could take an extra 10 minutes to update this blog as well.

I am getting a lot of request for this color combination, maybe with the addition of silver for wedding invitations.
What are your colors for spring 2016?

2 comments:

Catrick said...

Gorgeous as always, Meda. Love the color combination.

Cathy

Camron Carrier said...

Amazing post! keep posting.

wedding thank you cards