Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Resolutions Cards (Dorinte pentru anul nou)

We spent New Year's Eve with a group of friends so as I was trying to make a card for 2s4y I came up with the idea of making some pocket cards to hold their new year resolutions.

Am petrecut revelionul impreuna cu un grup de prieteni si in timp ce incercam sa fac o felicitare pentru 2s4y mi-a venit ideea unor mici atentii pentru prietenii nostrii: niste felicitari in care sa-si noteze fiecare dorintele pentru 2009.

Here is the first card I made with the sketch.
Iata si prima felicitare.



I made 16 cards in all. Unfortunately I didn't have time to photograph them so I will only show you pictures of those that are left. I did change them a bit to make them look more girly because I was left with all the men cards. I had made 8 simpler cards for the men but they left their wives to choose for them so they ended up taking all the girl cards *smile*. I was very happy to dress-up the cards with butterflies and beads after I got home from the New Years Eve party. Now I can give them away to those who didn't attend the party.

Am facut 16 felicitari, dar nu am avut timp sa le fotografiez, deci ceea ce vedeti acum sunt doar felicitarile ramase. Nu mai sunt exact asa cum erau aseara pentru ca fetele au ales si pentru sotii lor, evident dintre felicitarile pe care le pregatisem pentru fete, ramanand mo delele mai simple pe care le pregatisem pentru barbati. Vazand acestea m-am hotarat sa le mai impopotonez putin si pe cele ramase pentru a le darui prietenilor care nu au putut fi cu noi de revelion.








These are the only ones that I did't change. I hope there still are some husbands out there who will choose their own cards.

Acestea sunt singurele pe care nu le-am modificat. Sper ca mai sunt totusi cativa barbati care vor dori sa-si aleaga singuri felicitarile.



10 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow Meda you have been busy! What a great idea and very pretty!
Thanks for playing and Happy New Year!
Laura

Unknown said...

This is such a neat idea!!! They are so pretty! How thoughtful of you.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards and what a great idea!
Happy New Year!
-Heidi

Bex said...

Really lovely and elegant!

Happy New Year
Love Bex xx

Corie said...

oooooo -- very pretty

Frida said...

I want to thank you for your comment on my card for 2s4y !!!
I makes me very happy !!!
And you make beautiful paintings !!! I wish I had that talent :)

Sherry Wright said...

What beautiful cards!!

ohradiogirl said...

Very nice invites. Nice colors.

Jozza said...

Oh these are beautiful! I love the embossing and the delicate butterfly is so pretty. x

tiggertastic said...

fantastic idea and a very pretty holder.

sarah x