Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Peek Into My World (O privire in lumea mea)

One of the things I wrote in my new year resolution card is to let you have a peek into my creative world. I hope I will find time for that and I hope I will be able to take better pictures after we move into our new apartment where I should have better day light.

This is what I am making right now. It is for a challenge on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog. So come back tomorrow to see how I make a card for a challenge.

Any cuttlebug lovers? The same blog has a design team call. Follow this link to find the details.



Una dintre dorintele de anul nou pe care le-am scris in felicitarea mea de Revelion este sa va las sa aruncati o privire in lumea mea creativa. Sper ca voi gasi timp pentru asta si sper ca voi reusi sa fac poze mai bune dupa ce ne vom muta in noul nostru apartamet care este mai luminos decat acesta in care locuim acum.

Iata la ce lucrez in momentul de fata. Este o felicitare pentru un concurs de pe blogul Cuttlebug Challenge Va astept maine pentru a va arata cum.

No comments: