Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12 Days of Christmas (12 zile de Craciun)

If you don't hear from me, I am busy making things, which is the case right now.

Daca se intampla sa nu auziti vesti de la mine, e pentru ca sunt foarte ocupata, cum e cazul si acum.


However, since Cuttlebug Challenge Blog is having a 12 Days of Christmas event, I wanted to let you know about it and also try to show you some of the things I have been making. I will have to catch up a bit because the festivities started on December 12, but I had very slow internet connection so had to stay out.

Totusi, pentru ca la Cuttlebug Challenge Blog a inceput numaratoarea inversa pana la Craciun, intru si eu in joc.

cuttlebugchallengexmas


On the first day of Christmas
, June from Cuttlebug Challenge Blog made a coaster calendar and I made a masculine birthday card. Can you read what's on the patterned paper? I actually designed that myself and included notes from the recipients favorite band: Delirious. He is a musician himself which explains the guitar I added later upon his friend's request.

In prima zi de Craciun
, June de la Cuttlebug Challenge Blog a facut un calendar din suporturi de pahare, iar eu am facut o felicitare masculina cu tema muzicala. Cel care a primit-o este muzician si fan al formatiei Delirious, motiv pentru care am creat acesta hartie speciala ce contine o bucata de partitura de-a lor. Chitara am adaugat-o ulterior la cererea prietenului lui care a comadat felicitarile.


masculine music birthday card




On the second day of Christmas, Maggie from Cuttlebug Challenge Blog created a beautiful Christmas home decor plate and I created another music birthday card, more my style this time.

In a doua zi de Craciun, Maggie de la Cuttlebug Challenge Blog a creat o farfurie decorativa pentru Craciun, iar eu am mai facut o felicitare cu tema muzicala, de data acesta infuzand-o cu propria-mi personalitate.


 butterfly music birthday card

I hope I can be back tomorrow with another project for the Christmas countdown.

Sper sa pot reveni maine cu un nou proiect pentru numaratoarea inversa.

No comments: