Thursday, November 10, 2011

White Invitations for a Cottage Wedding

I made these invitations for Ash who had an English cottage wedding this summer. Although her color scheme included pinks and purples, she chose pure white for the invitations.


I don't have pictures of Ash's wedding but I thought this cottage wedding by Ermiona was the perfect match. It looks so English!
I am not 100% sure, but they say the cottage belongs to Prince Charles of Great Britain who owns several domains in Romania.


Here I am, one year ago tying the bows that hold the inside vellum sheet with the invitation wording.
A simple white response card accompanied this invitation. All the printing was done in black in a simple italic font.

Simple, simple, simple... I am thinking  a lot about this lately as I am forced to simplify my life and dedicate more time to my son.... about that in another post


Simple, simple, simple... I am thinking  a lot about this lately as I am forced to simplify my life and dedicate more time to my son. I will tell you more about that in another post, hopefully sooner than later.

3 comments:

Art Craft Land said...

Foarte frumoase invitatiile! Delicate si... cimple,intr-adevar,insa - de multe ori- simplu inseamna mai mult... Daca mi-as reface nunta, astea ar fi invitatiile pe care le-as vrea! Te urmaresc de cand lucram si eu felicitari si participam impreuna la challenges... :)
Simona

Meda said...

Multumesc!

Bagels Recipes said...

Thank you for sharing this